Hi there, welcome back! If you’re reading this as a reader for some while or are brand new to this little corner of the internet, then I’m sure you would like to get to know me a little better, as I would to you! Below are a few things interesting things about me, that I don’t think many would know…
1. The Philippines is on the top of my travel bucket list right now!
2. Fresh flowers are my instant mood booster
3. I have a partial intolerance to gluten and lactose
4. Reese Witherspoon in This Means War is a pretty accurate reflection of myself
5. I would love to write my own cookbook one day
6. My favourite meal in the entire world has for sure got to be a big bowl of creamy Fettuccine Carbonara!
7. One of my favourite quotes is… “The grass is greener where you water it.”
8. The Fifty Shades Trilogy blew my mind!
9. I’m laying in bed as I write this post with dried, crunchy bits of Milo down my white top
10. I secretly can’t wait to move out of home and have my own little place to decorate
11. I’m only 5 ft tall… maybe a little shorter
12. I am such a night owl, but I love watching the sun rise
13. I could never see myself not having a pet cat in life
14. My staple wardrobe item and most worn thing in my closet has got to be my black leather jacket
15. I pretty much already have my entire wedding day planned out. A girl’s gotta be prepared right?
16. Year 12 is slowly, but surely killing me
17. I feel really passionate about interior decorating
18. Pinterest is a wonderful little world of magic and joy, you can follow me here – shameful plug
19. I’m a pretty decent cook, my specialty being anything with pasta
20. I love these sorts of casual, chilled out posts!